Tip 1: Location
ONLY THE HARD ONES GRILL IN THE GARDEN
Whoever wants to organize the Wintergrillevent in the garden should take the following precautions:
- If possible, set up a pavilion or provide seating for the guests near the house wall.
- Heating mushrooms are a fabulous solution to keep the mood from freezing. These can be rented on the Internet. E.g. with erento.com or miet24.de
- If you don't want to use a heating mushroom, you can naturally also ignite a classical campfire. However, caution is ordered here! The fire should be built with enough distance to house, trees and other combustible materials.
- Warm blankets are also a good way to keep guests warm.
- Instead of beer and lemonade you can offer your guests a nice mulled wine or punch. Alternatively, it can also be warmed up with a grog. Here, however, you should always keep an eye on the quantity.