In the coming weeks, Dän Klein will tell you something about barbecuing. What can he tell you? For example, what to look for when shopping, which accessories are useful, do's and don'ts when grilling and so on.
Who is Dän?
He’s twice German Master with the team South Side BBQ, book author (barbecue with heart and fire) and passionate grill master with his own event catering. He knows everything about what you should know about this topic.
Several years ago, he discovered his passion for barbecuing and in the meanwhile his company “Dän grillt” is in its 10th anniversary year. He loves a variety of dishes – but they must be made on the grill. He not only shares this experience in event catering and barbecue workshops, but also in his book "Grilling with Heart & Fire".
The book for the grill master
Now you have the chance to win one of 30 barbecue books. Just send an email with the subject "Grilling with Heart & Fire" to email@example.com and answer the following question:
What is the third tip in our Do's and Don'ts about grilling?
The answer you will receive in the next few days on MPULSE. From all the correct submissions, we will identify the winners and notify them by 30.05.
Good luck and have fun with the next topic!
What do I have to pay attention to when buying meat?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- The contest begins on May 9th, 2018. The deadline for entries is May 25th, 2018 at 12 midnight (CET).
- Each participant may only take part in the contest once, where he sends the right answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Grillen mit Herz & Feuer".
- Participation is open to all natural persons with residence in Germany.
- Each participant agrees not to share any unlawful content.
- All personal data will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- This excludes service providers domiciled in Germany and providing assistance in the operation of this promotion (“contracted data processors,” “shipping providers”).
- We reserve the right to amend, change, or cancel the promotion as warranted.
- The following Terms and conditions of participation [PDF; 389 KB] (german only) also apply.