Giving your classic car NEW life
The new CLASSIC LINE represents vintage car care “made in Germany.” So that classics stay classic. This series includes nearly the entire product portfolio of MAHLE Aftermarket, currently covering 1,600 vehicle applications—and more are being added all the time!
The new CLASSIC LINE range includes spare parts in the following product categories:
- Piston rings
- Starter motors
The latest highlight: soon we will also produce very small lots and special editions.
MAHLE—we love classics
To accompany the expansion of our product range, we have also redesigned our catalog. And this doesn’t just apply to the look, but to the concept too.
- The classic catalog format has been replaced with a flexible ring binder.
- The technical data sheets are updated regularly, and you can easily change them by downloading and printing them out yourself. This means that the catalog is not only sustainable and always up to date, but it can also continue to grow—just like the MAHLE CLASSIC LINE range.
Making classics even more fun—additional new features:
- A–Z directory for easy navigation by vehicle manufacturer
- An appealing design with images from the past—a visual journey into MAHLE’s 100-year history
- Limited edition: the first 600 binders come with extras!
- A bonus Post-it notepad
- A magnetic board with lots of retro-look CLASSIC LINE motifs for your repair shop
- As before, you can find extensive technical information in our online catalog under the relevant sales identifier
- More information about the updates, our catalog, and the products is available at classicline.mahle.com
- Any questions? Use our new direct contact: email@example.com
We are sure that our new CLASSIC LINE will win you over too!
See the new catalog:
Data sheets (March 2018) [PDF; 1375 KB]