Calibration in just 6 steps:
1) Boot up the TechPRO® system (takes 7 seconds), select the brand and model, and follow the instructions to position the vehicle.
2) Fix wheel clamps to the front wheels. These are important for the subsequent laser measurement step.
3) Roll the digital calibration panel in front of the vehicle.
4) Use the two laser measuring tools to set the required values. These are essential for adjusting the digital target image.
5) Align the height of the digital calibration panel using the remote control.
6) Start calibrating! The digital calibration panel adjusts the target to the position of the vehicle and performs the calibration in a fully automated process. And you’re done!
>> The entire procedure takes under 3 minutes!
Watch these six steps in our how-to video:
Your advantages at a glance:
- One digital calibration panel
(no individual panels and no manual swap-outs required!)
- Fully automatic
- Fast and accurate results
- Space saving in the workshop
- Easy to use
- Once-only investment
- Online updates
- Universal coverage
- Targetless Technology
- Up to 80% time saving compared to conventional systems